Wednesday, March 17, 2010

LOVE IS IN THE AIR!

Do you remember when you first fell in love and how at that magic moment that life seemed wonderful? When my husband first proposed ,(under the big oak tree by my college dorm), it seemed that all of time stood still.

Almost every day I try to help create more of those magical moments as we plan and coordinate beautiful beach, resort and private estate weddings on our beautiful island of Maui. To see weeks, months or often more than a year of planning work morph into the memorable day of two individuals is a great responsibility and a great privilege. When a couple stands together with their friends lovingly watching with tears of joy it reminds me of why I love doing weddings. Sure, we've had wedding rings lost in the sand on the beach...but we found them. A bride once lost her fake eye lashes in the wind...but she didn't care. And, every wedding has a story to tell and a funny or very touching moment. And every day I am reminded that LOVE IS IN THE AIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment